Sunday, February 12, 2012

Arrival of TY No. 2 aka Tien Young

Mummy has decided that an elective Caesar will be best to bring me to this world. On 9th Febrauary 2012, Mummy and Daddy arrived at Mt. Alvernia Hospital around 3pm as the operation was scheduled to be at 5:45pm. Coincidentally, Mt. Alvernia Hospital was where Daddy and my Jiejie Tien Ya were born.



Another coincidence! Mummy was assigned to OL Ward or "Our Lady's" Ward - the same ward that Mummy stayed during the time she gave birth to Jiejie.



I arrived to this world at around the same time as my Jiejie. It was cold and I was wrapped in aluminium foil and subsequently placed under a warmer. Daddy said I looked like a salt-baked chicken, the famous Hougang one. Probably he meant I looked Yummy. I am slightly lighter than Jiejie and almost the same length. I was so sleepy I slept most of the time.







The same nursery that Jiejie spend her four days when she was a newborn. Still looked the same I guessed, nothing has changed, still so many babies, all wailing like a mini orchestra.