Tuesday, August 11, 2009

what book are we reading now?

Sometimes Mummy will read up some books on Baby Stuff with Daddy. The two big books have lots of cute babies pictures and also teach them how to dress me up and stuff like these. The other two books more boring because no pics to see and have a lot of words!

These are my baby books! Daddy will read them into Mummy's tummy so that I can hear, Mummy will also read while watching TV also. Sometimes Daddy will read wrongly on purpose to disturb Mummy and me!
Baby Mochichi, Baby Ee-ore and Baby Piglet are in front and I love to play with them!
These are my counting cards! Grandfather says I must learn to arrange the numbers correctly - 6 numbers for Toto and 4 number for 4D! If the numbers I arrange are the same as the numbers shown on TV, Grandfather will buy me lots of toys!