Monday, November 8, 2010

Post-surgery hospital stay


When I woke up in the evening, I was in another room. This is a single normal ward I was transfered to at Women's Tower. It was a spacious room with two beds and attached bathroom that Mum and Dad could use when they stay over to accompany me.
I noticed that "Gugu" has quietly placed a large baby Eeyore beside me as my bolster!


Ward 51 has a family and children area where there are sofas and TV for caregivers and visitors. I like to be at the children play area where it is more spacious and brighter. There are also some toys here that I can explore!


Oh yes, there is a Little Tikes car too! Dad tried to push me around in it but I was a little scared and started crying.


In the morning, Mum will bring me downstairs to the park to get some sunshine. It did cheered me up a little but my eyes were still puffy from last night's crying when they changed my dressing. The doctor said I am doing fine and the wound is also recovering well so I could go home on Monday! Yippee!!